Today, I am thankful...
- ...for my family and friends; without them I would not be the person I am today. They drive me crazy at times but at the end of the day I still love them.
- I am sorry that my sister is hurting today as she has lost a dear friend to her. However, I am thankful that this person has positively impacted so many lives in so many ways while she was with us. She will be missed.
- ....that my baby is still "baking" in my "oven" and that she is doing well.
- ...for my NEW LG 3-Door French Door Refrigerator that was delivered this beautiful morning! I've been wanting a new fridge since we bought our home last year. I finally convinced my hubby that we needed a new one since I plan on breastfeeding and it is important to have a fridge you can count on to store our daughter's future meals. Doesn't it look awesome?
- ...for things have have received from friends; thus far, for my daughter. I have loads of baby's clothes to sort though.
- ...for the internet so that I can keep in touch with those who I care for, blog, kill time, waste time (lol, usually on facebook), and researching stuff all day because I love google.
- Lastly, I am thankful for the last Roman Nougat chocolate I am currently eating from my Russell Stover chocolate box (My god-daughter gave me this box as a gift, YUM). It is my favorite chocolate from that collection, mmmmm.
What are you thankful for today?