Thursday, August 12, 2010

PrOgReSsIoN nOtEs: 37 weeks

How far along? 37 weeks; FULL TERM!!
Total weight gain: 31 big whopping pounds...amazing isn't it.
Maternity clothes?: Of course. I'm loving my maternity pants and will miss them after baby is here. They are so comfortable and its so easy to pull them up and down when needed without messing with zappers and buttons. I love wearing flowy dresses and hope to still wear them after baby (since I wasn't a big dress wearer, pre-baby). 
Sleep: Still only waking up about once a night to pee. However, I'm just up more finding myself awake at random moments dealing with different aches and pains (like leg cramps, sore thigh muscle from lying on one side for too long, etc.).

Cravings:
 Nope, not really. Haven't been a big craver of things during this pregnancy. Love all the same things!

Best moment this week: Nesting. Getting baby's crib all ready and hanging a little pink robe up in the nursery mad it feel sooooo real :) She's almost here!!


Movement: Um, yes. I think baby is squished, lol. I feel my belly is so tight and won't grow anymore. Thus, I do feel her a little more, especially in my ribs. I don't think she likes mommy driving because she loves to torture my ribs, etc. while driving. Either way, I really do love feeling all her movements since I know she is doing well.

Gender: "She", "she", "she"--of course, a girl.

Labor Signs: Some. Braxton Hicks and some cramping started yesterday :/

Belly Button in or out? In and staying in.

What I miss: Going out like crazy during the summer (to the beach, dancing, drinking, etc.) and looking in the mirror without looking like a blimp. 

Weekly Wisdom: You may feel unorganized or not ready for baby but once she arrives you are a mother and everything will fall into place.

Milestones: Full term. She can literally come at any time! Everything is developed fully. She is welcomed to make her debut.

Favorite Moments: The day I told hubby I'm pregnant, the first heartbeat, the first kick/movement, joining a MOMS club, etc. I've had a great pregnancy, thus far. Thank you baby!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment