Friday, August 13, 2010

NuRsErY: Sneak Peak


Well hello there friends! As you know I have been hard at work creating the puuurfect little room for my sweet baby bird that will be joining our family in the next couple of weeks. I still have so much to do but I thought I would share a little peek at her nursery. It's still not complete so I am waiting till it's done to do a nursery tour but thought you might enjoy a glimpse into her future world. Enjoy...


This is my little bird's crib. It's a Bonavita crib which I really wanted and was a gift from my MIL. I wanted a traditional white crib for my little bird's nursery, isn't it pretty?
This is a view of inside her crib. Her bedding is from Pottery Barn Kids and so is everything else pictured here (from teddy to stroller blanket). Did you notice the name on the stroller blanket?? That's my little bird's name!! That stroller blanket is super soft, I just love it!

So, here are some little details from her room:

   
A little Piggy bank and frame with her initial (picture to come).


A look into her changing table/dresser, filled with receiving blankets, baby hats/socks, and wash cloths. 

Linen basket filled with newborn pre-folds (aka cloth diapers from greenmountain.com).


Hope you enjoyed a sneak peak of my little bird's room. She will be here in less than 2 weeks and her nursery decor may not be finished but I'm okay with that. Can't wait for her arrival :)

No comments:

Post a Comment