Friday, July 30, 2010

UnDeR tHe WeAtHeR

Ugh.

I am feeling under the weather today. Being 9 months pregnant and sick is not the greatest feeling in the world. It started a few days earlier with me feeling a little tingle in my throat and an itchy ear. Today, I just feel sluggish, loss of an appetite, and a post-nasal drip dryness. I hate not being able to take medication to treat my symptoms. I've been trying to keep my fluids up and get some things done since I have lots to do.

I still have to get the nursery organized, pack my hospital bag, wash baby clothes, etc. I feel like I don't have enough time to get everything done and getting sick won't help me with time management. Today, I managed to get the hubby an oil change on his car; thus, walking to and from the auto place allowing me to get my daily walk in. I also finished my thank you cards for my baby shower gifts I received (so excited I'm done since I have another shower in a couple weeks and didn't want to be drowning in thank yous and gifts). I plan on doing a post discussing my baby shower with pics, so stay tuned.

On another note, I received the "Business of Being Born" DVD, I ordered the other day and can't wait to watch it. I'll be sure to discuss my thoughts about the documentary once I watch it. Have you heard of this movie or have you watched it? If so, what are your thoughts?

Wish me luck on getting better soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment