Thursday, July 22, 2010

PrOgReSsIoN nOtEs: 34 weeks

How far along? 34 weeks 4 days


Gender: Little GIRL!! I'm soo excited to meet her :)

Total weight gain: Starting weight: 127 lbs.  Current weight: 156 lbs.  Total weight gain: 29lbs.

Maternity clothes? I am wearing mostly maternity bottoms, now. My shirts are still a mix of maternity and regular. I feel much more comfy in dresses (yes, I said a dress...not typically something I usually wear) and loose fitting clothing.

Sleeping Habits: I have some nights that I sleep right through the night. However, most nights consist of me waking up around 3:30-4:30am for a bathroom visit and back to bed I go. 

Best moment this week:  This past Sunday, I had my PA Baby Shower! It was great seeing friends and family. I got much needed gifts for my daughter and feel somewhat ready for her arrival. Her furniture in the nursery is all painted and looks fabulous (Thanks, Cheech!) and hubby got her crib and assembled it. I'm loving her crib!! Can't wait to get her bedding to set it all up :)

Movement: I feel "full of baby".  Apparently, she has been head down for a while (according to midwife) so I get to feel her kicking under my ribs from time to time. When I'm driving she must feel cramped cause she is always trying to get comfy.

Belly Button in or out? Still an inny.  

What I miss: I'm starting to miss sleeping comfortably at night. If it isn't baby waking me up, its a bathroom break, or restless legs or my side becoming sore. 

Food Cravings/Aversions: No aversions but I'm skipping the steak these days, as I can't stand my steak well done so I don't bother having it at all. If I'm out and about, I love a Starbucks frap but who doesn't, lol.




Does my tummy look small to you?

1 comment:

  1. awwww I love you chele!! So excited!!

    A. I realize I have been planning on making it to one of your baby showers for months and still have a gift for you that I bought when you first told me you were pregnant. I bought some girly stuff because I just had a feeling =)

    B. I still keep checking flights to come to you and it's still so darn expensive.

    And 3. You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete