Friday, February 19, 2010

PrEgGo PrOgReSsIoN nOtEs:



How far along? 14 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain: Before being preggo, with all the holiday eating, my start weight was 127 lbs. according to my scale. Currently, I am 131 lbs. with my little baby bump. For a total weight gain of 5 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Nope. Still wearing my regular clothes for now.

Sleeping Habits: Try to take a bathroom break before going to bed and stop drinking at least an hour before so that I don't wake up in the middle of the night anymore with a bladder full. Since this change, I've been sleeping in bed the whole night but fall in and out of sleep throughout the night due to me toss-n-turning.

Best moment this week: Developing the smallest belly bump and having my BFF, Ash, take pictures to document my belly bump progression (check out her other work: http://ashleyjacobsenphotography.blogspot.com/). Take a closer look below!

Movement: My little mysterious one is still too small for me to feel any movements.

Gender: Still a mystery. Wanna take a guess??

Belly Button in or out? I'm an inny like I've always been. Don't know what to do about my belly ring. Should I take it out or should I get a flexible prego belly ring? For those of you who have had a belly piercing and had a baby, what did you do?

What I miss: I'm spoiled and have no will power. I usually give in to all my needs, well when it comes to food/drinks. I miss SUSHI the most. I miss drinking my favorite beer and other alcoholic beverages when I'm out with my friends at the bar. I miss the occasional of brie or tuna tartar. Just before getting pregnant, I started drinking coffee, so in the early morning I miss drinking caffeine.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Not really craving anything. A month ago, I couldn't even be in the same room as a steak, but I think that has subsided.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are gorgeous!

    You have such a cute belly bump!

    As for sleeping and weight - girl just wait until the last tri. Not to make you nervous, it just gets a little tricky. Definitely invest in a body pillow if you don't already have one.

    I felt my first one at 20 weeks.. while sitting on a bus in Philly lol You never forget it! My next ones, I started feeling at 3 months. It's said that you do feel them sooner with subsequent pregnancies.

    I guess... a girl! Because I have a bunch of cute girly things to give you :o) All my boys' stuff is gone already.

    I stayed an inny for all 3 pregnancies. I kept my ring in for the entire first pregnancy, took it out during labor and put it back in after I had him. I then took it out forever, along with my tongue ring, sometime in his first year. However, I'll admit there's a bad scar there now from keeping it in during the pregnancy. That doesn't happen to everyone, but it did to me and with every pregnancy the scar got stretched and looked worse and worse. There weren't any options known then... if you have an alternative, I say go for it.

    you're so darn cuuuuute!!

    ReplyDelete