Monday, October 24, 2011

30 DaYs Of PoStInG cHaLlEnGe: Day Two

Day 02- The meaning behind your blog name.

Unraveled Emotions, these words meant so many things to me when I started this blog. I will try to explain a few of them now.

We all realize that everyone goes through life changing events throughout their existence. It is how you cope through those events that make you who you are and how you react to those around you. That being said, I am always finding ways to enlighten myself and learn from either those around me or from my own reactions and experiences. Initially, starting a blog would allow me to document events in my life that may begin a transformation within my personality or allow others to witness my true thoughts and/or feelings regarding certain events.

I have always had a tendency to be blunt and raw with my thoughts with most people, while with others, I may shut down and never give them a reaction or response. Either way, the emotions are there, whether I show them or not. This tiny place within a network is where I thought I could just let them UNRAVEL. A place where I could be frustrated, scared, excited, depressed, or just be full of EMOTIONS.

So there you have it, unraveled emotions.


What comes to mind when you think of "unraveled emotions"?

No comments:

Post a Comment