Sunday, October 23, 2011

30 DaYs Of PoStInG cHaLlEnGe: Day One

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 facts about yourself

(my daughter's 1st b-day party)

  1. My name is Michele and I don't really have a nickname.
  2. I am the third of four siblings.
  3. I'm a sucker for...shh, don't tell anyone...teen drama shows (i.e. the secret life of an american teenager, teen mom, vampire diaries, etc.)
  4. I LOVE chocolate especially if it has fruit or nuts in it or BOTH. YUM 
  5. In high school, I was a cross country runner and I still pretend I'm one now.
  6. Atlantic City is where I met and fell in love with my husband.
  7. Flying from NJ to CA and driving back in a weekend...on my own dime... to rescue a friend is how much I value my friendships.   
  8. Not a big soda drinker but I prefer Coke over Pepsi if I have to choose between them. Rootbeer is my favorite soda overall. 
  9. In college, I joined a sorority my SENIOR year, Delta Delta Delta aka Tri-Delta, I'm so happy I did because those girls hold a special place in my heart.
  10. One of my favorite colors is dark teal.
  11. Needles don't scare me but spiders typically do, eek.
  12. Whistling isn't a talent of mine. Not really sure how people can push their lips together and push through air to make a sound...maybe one day it will happen but I won't hold my breath. 
  13. I'm allergic to all lip products (i.e. chapstick, lip gloss, lipstick, etc.), weird I know.
  14. I have this very small pillow that I have slept with since I was a child. I tried giving it to my daughter but after two weeks of her not caring it was in her crib, I took it back because I still need it.
  15. Traditions are something I'm jealous that other families have so I'm starting my own with my NEW forming family. I wanna pick pumpkins in the fall, build a snowman in the winter, plant flowers in the spring...you get my point all that boring stuff that seems like a given but just isn't for some people. 

Tell me an interesting fact about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment